Join InHerSight's growing community of professional women and get matched to great jobs and more!
Sign Up
Already have an account? Log in

180 Medical

Rate Now
Loading scores...

InHerSight Score

Scores based on 93 ratings from 6 participants

${groupings[0].grouping_score}

${ buttonText }: ${groupings[0].filtered_grouping_score}
 

${grouping.grouping[2]}

${grouping.grouping_score}
No Score
${ buttonText }: ${grouping.filtered_grouping_score}
${score.category_name} We don't have sufficient data around the ${score.category_name} category for this company
${score.original_average} N/A
${ buttonText }: ${score.filtered_average}

Is this information useful?

Do you feel like you can make better decisions about your career with these ratings?

 

Match or Miss?

See at-a-glance if companies provide support for the things that matter most to you.

Choose a filter type
Filtering is only available for groups with enough ratings to ensure the anonymity of the raters.
Choose ana ${filterCategory.text}
Filtering is only available for groups with enough ratings to ensure the anonymity of the raters.
Our Ratings Categories
Raters on InHerSight tell us how satisfied they are with 15 different categories. Here's how we define each of these categories.
${score.category_name}
${score.category_description}

Comments


 

This is perhaps the most friendly environment I have ever had the pleasure to work in. Every manager - from the CEO down to the team lead - treats their employees with respect and kindness. Their incentives for exceeding quarterly goals are incredible (movies, merch, and cash prizes). I was so sad to leave when I relocated to another state.

Very Satisfied Rater
 

This Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for 180 Medical?

Claim this page

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at 180 Medical who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

 

Jobs

180 Medical has no jobs listed at this time.

See more jobs

Share This Page