180 Medical

3.5 | Oklahoma City, OK | Medical Devices | 201 to 500 Employees

Scores for 180 Medical are based on 93 ratings from 6 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for 180 Medical

This is perhaps the most friendly environment I have ever had the pleasure to work in. Every manager - from the CEO down to the team lead - treats their employees with respect and kindness. Their incentives for exceeding quarterly goals are incredible (movies, merch, and cash prizes). I was so sad to leave when I relocated to another state.

The 180 Medical Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for 180 Medical?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at 180 Medical who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

180 Medical has no jobs listed at this time.

180 Medical is a medical devices company headquartered in the Oklahoma City, OK area that employs 201 to 500 people. 180 Medical has a 3.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 93 ratings from 6 current or former employees. 1 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like 180 Medical and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers.