1220 Exhibits

1.8 | Nashville, TN | Museums and Institutions | 51 to 200 Employees

Scores for 1220 Exhibits are based on 43 ratings from a confidential number of participants To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

Tell us in your own words what it's like for women working at 1220 Exhibits.

The 1220 Exhibits Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for 1220 Exhibits?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at 1220 Exhibits who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

1220 Exhibits has no jobs listed at this time.

1220 Exhibits is a museums and institutions company headquartered in the Nashville, TN area that employs 51 to 200 people. 1220 Exhibits has a 1.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 43 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like 1220 Exhibits and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers.