1010data

2.3 | New York City, NY | Internet | 201 to 500 Employees

Scores for 1010data are based on 62 ratings from a confidential number of participants To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

What our users are saying about working for 1010data

No women in leadership. Company is expanding but most of the new faces are male. Exec team is the big boys club. Sales teams are all mostly older (50+) white men.

the rampant sexual harassment and anti-female bias (if not downright salary discrimination) is hard to believe

The 1010data Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for 1010data?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at 1010data who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

1010data has no jobs listed at this time.

1010data is an internet company headquartered in the New York City, NY area that employs 201 to 500 people. 1010data has a 2.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 62 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 2 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like 1010data and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers.