10 Barrel Brewing Company

Scores based on 31 ratings from a confidential number of participants To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

Culture is complete boys club. If they aren’t active participants in it, they completely let it slide and often don’t even see the problem. Complete difference in treating men and women in the kitchen. Men talk to each other like adults, women gab and need to be told to stop talking to each other. Disgusting lewd talk that makes women uncomfortable is allowed and even encouraged by one manager.

Great company, practically blind to gender equality.

Work in HR or Recruiting for 10 Barrel Brewing Company?