10 Barrel Brewing Company

2.3 | Bend, OR | 11 to 50 Employees

Scores for 10 Barrel Brewing Company are based on 63 ratings from a confidential number of participants To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

What our users are saying about working for 10 Barrel Brewing Company

Culture is complete boys club. If they aren’t active participants in it, they completely let it slide and often don’t even see the problem. Complete difference in treating men and women in the kitchen. Men talk to each other like adults, women gab and need to be told to stop talking to each other. Disgusting lewd talk that makes women uncomfortable is allowed and even encouraged by one manager.

Great company, practically blind to gender equality.

The 10 Barrel Brewing Company Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for 10 Barrel Brewing Company?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at 10 Barrel Brewing Company who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

10 Barrel Brewing Company has no jobs listed at this time.

10 Barrel Brewing Company is a company headquartered in the Bend, OR area that employs 11 to 50 people. 10 Barrel Brewing Company has a 2.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 63 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 2 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like 10 Barrel Brewing Company and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers.