1-800-PACK-RAT

2.2 | Bethesda, MD | Consumer Services | 201 to 500 Employees

Scores for 1-800-PACK-RAT are based on 47 ratings from a confidential number of participants To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

Tell us in your own words what it's like for women working at 1-800-PACK-RAT.

The 1-800-PACK-RAT Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for 1-800-PACK-RAT?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at 1-800-PACK-RAT who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

1-800-PACK-RAT has no jobs listed at this time.

1-800-PACK-RAT is a consumer services company headquartered in the Bethesda, MD area that employs 201 to 500 people. 1-800-PACK-RAT has a 2.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 47 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like 1-800-PACK-RAT and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers.