Join InHerSight's growing community of professional women and get matched to great jobs and more!
Sign Up
Already have an account? Log in

1-800-PACK-RAT

Rate Now
Loading scores...

InHerSight Score

Scores based on 47 ratings from a confidential number of participants To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

${groupings[0].grouping_score}

${ buttonText }: ${groupings[0].filtered_grouping_score}
 

${grouping.grouping[2]}

${grouping.grouping_score}
No Score
${ buttonText }: ${grouping.filtered_grouping_score}
${score.category_name} We don't have sufficient data around the ${score.category_name} category for this company
${score.original_average} N/A
${ buttonText }: ${score.filtered_average}

Is this information useful?

Do you feel like you can make better decisions about your career with these ratings?

 

Match or Miss?

See at-a-glance if companies provide support for the things that matter most to you.

Choose a filter type
Filtering is only available for groups with enough ratings to ensure the anonymity of the raters.
Choose ana ${filterCategory.text}
Filtering is only available for groups with enough ratings to ensure the anonymity of the raters.
Our Ratings Categories
Raters on InHerSight tell us how satisfied they are with 15 different categories. Here's how we define each of these categories.
${score.category_name}
${score.category_description}

Comments

Tell us in your own words what it's like for women working at 1-800-PACK-RAT.

Rate Now

 

This Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for 1-800-PACK-RAT?

Claim this page

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at 1-800-PACK-RAT who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

 

Jobs

1-800-PACK-RAT has no jobs listed at this time.

See more jobs

Share This Page