TMX Finance Family of Companies logo

3 locations
  • Geneva, IL
  • St. Louis, MO
  • Kansas City, MO
See at-a-glance how well companies like TMX Finance Family of Companies support the things that are important to you.
Female Representation in Leadership

TMX Finance Family of Companies is a financial services company headquartered in the Savannah, GA area with 5001 to 10000 employees. TMX Finance Family of Companies has a 3.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 454 ratings from 31 current or former employees. 5 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

Are you looking for a company whose mission is To Help People? That's what our business is built on and it’s what we do every day. We strive to create new and better opportunities for our customers, our team members, and our communities by delivering excellent service, continuous innovation, and extraordinary experiences.

As District Director of Operations, you will be a vital contributor to an executive leadership team that strives to innovate and deliver results. Our DDOs are committed champions who drive key performance indicators that make our Company successful. Whether it's setting the example for customer service or modeling processes, you'll showcase your leadership by seizing every opportunity to teach, develop, and motivate your teams to success. You will exercise your creativity by collaborating with field leadership and corporate partners on exciting initiatives that set the stage for our Company's operational excellence. All along the way, we'll provide you with a comprehensive and engaging training program that covers everything you'll need to excel in your career.

Essential Functions & Responsibilities

Reach your sales plans and goals by finding opportunities for operational improvements in your district, such as marketing, collections, referrals, and more to drive growth and sales.

Collaborate on talent efforts to build your dream team! Establish clear development paths for each of your team members and maintain a strategic succession plan.

Regularly visit each store in your district to provide ongoing coaching, development, and mentorship to your teams.

Develop and maintain annual budgets. Promote and mention an atmosphere of compliance with Company policies and procedures, as well as local, state, and federal laws and regulations and by performing audits with rigorous review and analysis.

Minimum Qualifications

• Minimum of three years' experience at a District Director level or above
  • Management of at least 8 brick and mortar retail locations with at least 8 direct reports
  • Employee mentoring and development experience
  • Successful financial management experience, including profit and loss reports and budgets
  • Physical demands for this position frequently include: the ability to remain in a stationary position, move about freely inside and occasionally outside of the store, and the operation of mechanical controls, such as a keyboard.

Preferred Qualifications

• Consistent track record of successfully growing new and existing store locations
  • Innovative and strategic approach to increasing brand awareness
  • Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus

Learn More About Us

The District Director of Operations is an Executive of our Store Operations team, which works to provide alternative lending solutions to customers who may not have access to, or choose not to use, traditional credit opportunities. Store Operations, comprised of our store team members, is the front line of our business, and strives to provide the best customer service and overall lending experience in the industry. To learn more about this team, visit https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/careers/top-talent/store-operations/

Check out what’s happening in our Company at https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/tmx-talks.

The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. The Company may, at its discretion, revise the job description at any time, and additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.  Requirements, skills and abilities included have been determined to illustrate the minimal standards required to successfully perform the position.

All TMX Finance® Family of Companies Are Equal Opportunity Employers.