Tile logo

Unrated | San Mateo, CA | Consumer Electronics | 51 to 200 Employees
Posted 2 months ago on Aug. 27, 2020

Sr. Brand and Integrated Marketing Manager

Contract in San Mateo, CA
See at-a-glance how well companies like Tile support the things that are important to you.
Support for Diversity
None

Tile is a consumer electronics company headquartered in the San Mateo, CA area with 51 to 200 employees.

At Tile, we’re building a world where everything that matters can be found. Our devices and services help people find millions of lost belongings every day, and we’re expanding our reach through major partnerships, bringing Tile technology to everything from headphones to PCs. To help us achieve this vision, we are looking for a Sr. Brand & Integrated Marketing Manager (Contractor) to join the Tile marketing team and be responsible for defining our marketing, creative and campaign strategies for core hardware and service products, as well as to establish and institutionalize brand building fundamentals such as brand positions, brand guidelines and brand campaigns.

Reporting to the Head of Brand and Communications, a successful candidate will build relationships across product, e-commerce, PR, analytics and creative teams in order to manage end-to-end marketing processes.