The Zebra logo

4.4 | Austin, TX | Insurance | 51 to 200 Employees
Posted 2 months ago on July 28, 2020

Software Engineer II - Front End

Full-time in Austin, TX
See at-a-glance how well companies like The Zebra support the things that are important to you.
4.9
4.7
4.7
4.6
4.6

The Zebra is an insurance company headquartered in the Austin, TX area with 51 to 200 employees. The Zebra has a 4.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 365 ratings from 23 employees. 8 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

The Zebra is expanding our engineering team and we’re seeking a Front End Software Engineer II to join our team. You will work alongside our back-end engineers and product team to create a valuable experience for our end users. Our software engineers play a vital role in taking projects from spec to concept and building them with high-quality, creative, simple and elegant solutions.

Our team is passionate about working together to solve interesting problems with technical solutions--and having fun doing it. With a team split between Austin and Africa, we know from experience the importance of diversity within Engineering teams, and we work constantly to ensure everyone has a voice and feels valued. Collaboration is key to our success.