Who we want
- Hard-working winners. Committed, loyal and results-oriented salespeople who create a track record of success.
- Persuasive influencers. Honest people who understand market positioning and can use their relationship skills and depth of knowledge to secure buy-in, cooperation, and loyalty.
- Organized self-starters. Salespeople who create and maintain precise inventory control to ensure they can initiate the implementation of a solution with the proper product or tool.
- Mission-driven salespeople. Fiercely intense representatives who work whatever hours necessary to live out their purpose of changing people’s lives and making healthcare better.
What you will do
- You will get exposure to the proven winning Stryker Trauma culture that delivers Industry leading results in all market segments
- You will receive best-in-class formal Trauma training on product portfolio and selling skills which includes on-the-job training in the operating room. You’ll become an expert on surgical procedures by observing well-over 300 cases in your first year
- You will develop well-rounded field exposure to prepare you in all aspects of the selling/ servicing process when a territory opportunity arises
- You will develop a high level of competency in Orthopaedic surgical needs and procedures becoming a valuable member of the surgical team and positively impacting surgical outcomes
- You will build a strong brand in account management and client service – key drivers in our business!
- You will work in a highly competitive and challenging work environment that will put your best talents to work every single day
What you need
- To be successful in this role bring your strong multitasking ability, ability to read and sell to any audience, drive to achieve and succeed, aptitude to learn medical and technical information quickly, ability to build strong, lasting relationships, a strong work ethic, and a competitive nature
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1+ years of sales experience preferred
- Come ready to make a difference…fast!
What We Offer
- A winning team who is driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
- Coworkers committed to achieving more and winning the right way
- Quality products that improve the lives of customers and patients
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.