Social Tables logo

Social Tables

3.3 | Washington, D.C. | Hospitality | 51 to 200 Employees
Posted 2 years ago on June 19, 2017

Senior Software Engineer

Full-time in Washington, D.C.
See at-a-glance how well companies like Social Tables support the things that are important to you.
4.8
4.7
Social Tables is a hospitality company headquartered in the Washington, D.C. area with 51 to 200 employees. Social Tables has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 94 ratings from 6 current or former employees. 2 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A best friend's wedding, a 10th anniversary party, BlizzCon, AWS re:Invent, The Grammys, a first concert, the opening of a new museum - we all have a favorite event.

Events and meetings make an impact that lasts a lifetime. And, as more and more of our lives are spent online, this time offline is truly rare. So, at Social Tables, now a Cvent company, our goal is to make it easy to bring great people together, face-to-face.

With more than 4.5 million successful events brought to life using our award-winning event management platform, we'd say we're well on our way. As we look to the future, we're focused on continuing to innovate and create the best technology to bring joy through the power of in-person connection. And that's where you come in!

If you want a job where there’s more enthusiasm than there is red tape, where ideas are sought after and celebrated, and where hard work changes the course of human history, then Social Tables may be the place for you!

At Social Tables, Senior Software Engineers have a deep understanding of Javascript fundamentals and architecture. They consistently deliver large features that provide significant value our customers. Senior Engineers regularly review large sections of our product, making sure things don't ‘fall through the cracks’. They collaborate well with others, seek input from teammates, and provide detailed code reviews.