Social Tables logo

Social Tables

3.3 | Washington, D.C. | Hospitality | 51 to 200 Employees
Posted 9 months ago on Jan. 22, 2019

Senior Product Designer

Full-time in Washington, D.C.
See at-a-glance how well companies like Social Tables support the things that are important to you.
4.8
4.7
Social Tables is a hospitality company headquartered in the Washington, D.C. area with 51 to 200 employees. Social Tables has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 94 ratings from 6 current or former employees. 2 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

About Social Tables:

A best friend's wedding, a 10th anniversary party, The Grammys, a first concert, the opening of a new museum - we all have a favorite event. Events and meetings make an impact that lasts a lifetime. And, as more and more of our lives are spent online, this time offline is truly rare. So, at Social Tables, now a Cvent company, our goal is to make it easy to bring great people together, face-to-face.

With more than 4.5 million successful events brought to life using our award-winning event management platform, we'd say we're well on our way. As we look to the future, we're focused on continuing to innovate to help move the industry forward with easy-to-use tools and amazing product design that makes excited fans out of event professionals. And that's where you come in!

The role:

We’re hiring mid-level (2-5 years experience) and senior (5+ years) product designers.

At Social Tables, product designers lead the way in designing cutting-edge, intuitive tools that are innovating the events industry. They will understand common UI patterns, and use them in creative ways to simplify complex workflows, working collaboratively with product managers and engineers.

Our designers are embedded in multi-functional sprint teams and focus on a problem area rather than a specialized discipline, so we are looking for generalists who can execute all phases of a user-centered design process, from research to UX writing to visual design and everything in between. (Front-end development skills don’t hurt but are not required- we have top-tier engineers at Social Tables that are excellent collaborators with the design team)