Social Tables logo

Social Tables

3.3 | Washington, D.C. | Hospitality | 51 to 200 Employees
Posted 10 months ago on Dec. 19, 2018

Senior Associate, Content Marketing

Full-time in Washington, D.C.
See at-a-glance how well companies like Social Tables support the things that are important to you.
4.8
4.7
Social Tables is a hospitality company headquartered in the Washington, D.C. area with 51 to 200 employees. Social Tables has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 94 ratings from 6 current or former employees. 2 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A best friend's wedding, a 10th anniversary party, The Grammys, a first concert, the opening of a new museum - we all have a favorite event.

Events and meetings make an impact that lasts a lifetime. And, as more and more of our lives are spent online, this time offline is truly rare. So, at Social Tables, now a Cvent company, our goal is to make it easy to bring great people together, face-to-face.

With more than 4.5 million successful events brought to life using our award-winning event management platform, we'd say we're well on our way. As we look to the future, we're focused on continuing to innovate to help move the industry forward with creative tools and compelling thought-leadership content. And that's where you come in!

If you want a job where there’s more enthusiasm than there is red tape, where ideas are sought after and celebrated, and where hard work changes the course of human history, then Social Tables may be the place for you!

At Social Tables, the Senior Associate, Content Marketing will fuel our organic channel’s growth with insightful, useful, and addictive content to drive new sales and repeat customers. In addition to technical SEO skills, s/he should have experience and enthusiasm for creating all things content from articles to ebooks. Both a strategic thinker and a strong executer, s/he should have aspirations of creating a content brand that makes an impact for years to come, and growing traffic and conversion with never-before-thought-of techniques.