Skillshare logo

Unrated | New York City, NY | Internet | 51 to 200 Employees
Posted a month ago on Nov. 8, 2019

Head of Programming

Full-time in New York City, NY
See at-a-glance how well companies like Skillshare support the things that are important to you.
None

Skillshare is an internet company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 51 to 200 employees.

As the Head of Programming at Skillshare, you’ll drive the programming and acquisition strategy for award-winning original video content that educates and inspires our global community. You’ll lead our Originals team across talent partnerships, programming, and development to ensure that we target and acquire the best content to serve our creative audience.

Content is the cornerstone of our platform and the Originals team is at the heart of it. Our Original content features creative luminaries like Jessica Hische, Aaron Draplin, Roxane Gay, Simon Sinek and more, and highlights partnerships with companies from MailChimp to Adobe. You’ll also drive collaborative efforts to develop strategic go-to market and distribution plans for our content, working with key stakeholders across Marketing, Community, Product, and Data teams to inform the strategy and success of our programming as we continue to grow.