Skillshare logo

Skillshare

Unrated | New York City, NY | Internet | 51 to 200 Employees
Posted a month ago on Sept. 15, 2020

Lead Product Manager, Enterprise

Full-time (Can work remote)
See at-a-glance how well companies like Skillshare support the things that are important to you.
Support for Diversity
None

Skillshare is an internet company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 51 to 200 employees.

Overview:

Skillshare is an online learning community for creatives. We have thousands of inspiring classes for creative and curious people, and millions of members who come together to find inspiration and take the next step in their creative journey. Our product team plays a key role in our ability to scale by building an experience that empowers anyone, anywhere to access our platform. Their work enables us to reach people around the world and make learning as easy as glancing at your phone.

As Lead Product Manager for Enterprise, you will support different business development and partnerships and responsible for growing Skillshare for Teams product offering. You will work with broader stakeholders to develop and execute Skillshare’s product platform and partner integration strategy. Alongside this, you will bring knowledgeable expertise and continual understanding of competitive education /B2B products and platforms, which will help Skillshare’s emerging enterprise product grow in the market.. Your role will be to expand on that platform to reach more learners through additional channels including enterprises, universities, and partners. Success in the role will involve making Skillshare more discoverable and available both within our customers’ organizations and to new organizations, directly impacting revenue growth.

This team is poised to grow significantly over the next year and you’ll help lead the charge. We are looking for someone who thrives in the unknown and creating clarity out of chaos. Skillshare has a successful consumer business and we are expanding into enterprise. You need to be comfortable building and pushing for an enterprise product vision within a consumer environment. We’ll look to your expertise in building enterprise products, technical know-how, and your ability to work seamlessly with teams across the company, champion the customer, and drive real impact as we scale.