Rally Health logo

3 locations
  • Minneapolis, MN
  • Chicago, IL
  • San Francisco, CA
See at-a-glance how well companies like Rally Health support the things that are important to you.
Female Representation in Leadership
4.7

Rally Health is a health, wellness and fitness company headquartered in the Washington, D.C. area with 1001 to 5000 employees. Rally Health has a 4.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 48 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 2 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

CHICAGO, IL, MINNEAPOLIS, MN, SAN FRANCISCO, CA

Join Rally Health as an Engineering Manager you will provide leadership and technical guidance to take the existing applications to the next level as our business is undergoing high growth. You will also be part of a team that powers the identify and access for a suite of products. HealthSafe ID eliminates the needs for portals to have their own ad hoc log in solutions, while allowing a user to use a single set of credentials to access their healthcare products. We are looking for someone to help expand the platform to support over 150M users. As part of the Core Services Team, you will report to the Director of Engineering and work with leaders in Engineering, Product and other teams.

You Will:

• Understand all integration points for the components owned by the team
  • Contribute technical hands-on guidance while maintaining mission-driven leadership of engineering goals
  • Hire phenomenal engineers who complement the existing team
  • Focus boldly on promoting the success of your team
  • Be a single contact for all engineering activities of the team
  • Experience with all components and integration points of the system under team’s ownership in depth
  • Understand codebases owned by the team. Being able to review, code and debug
  • Participate in design discussion of the components and their interaction with other components
  • Promote the quality and scalability of the systems and guiding the team to make better tradeoffs
  • Track technical debt of the team and managing it
  • Accountable for designs that foster Rally’s compliance and application security principles

You Have:

• 7+ years of relevant hands on SW Development experience in web and /or mobile device applications
  • 3+ years hands-on technical management experience
  • Exceptional coding abilities and experience with architectural patterns of large, high-scale applications (i.e. Java; Scala; Swift; Docker, Ruby on Rails)
  • Perform feature level design given high-level requirements, taking into account our requirements, data/KPIs/reporting, scalability/performance requirements, and time available to implement
  • Experience in the Healthcare industry is a bonus
  • Experience with authorization frameworks like oAuth 2.0, SAML or OpenID Connect is a bonus
  • Experience managing geographically distributed teams
  • BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical role or equivalent experience

Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.

Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We’re building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.

At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.

Our Benefits:

Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:

• Great compensation package
  • Daily onsite catered lunches
  • Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
  • Paid leave for new parents
  • Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
  • Flexible paid time off for full-time employees

Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.

Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (recruiting@rallyhealth.com).

Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.