3.9 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Posted a month ago on Nov. 7, 2019

Client Strategy Senior Associate

Full-time in New York City, NY

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 5,900 ratings from 395 current or former employees. 53 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. You’ll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC’s brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace. Our team is a client focused group that is responsible for positioning the PwC brand and driving long term growth. You’ll work with sales and marketing teams to drive consistency in executing our client relationship, and business development strategy, as well as driving our sales framework to help deliver value on key business initiatives.

As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:

• Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
  • Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
  • Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
  • Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from from current trends in business area.
  • Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
  • Share relevant thought leadership.
  • Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
  • Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
  • Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.

High School Diploma

2 year(s)

Degree Preferred:

Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas: Leading ongoing account management activities aimed at developing business and supporting strategic sales activities for target companies, including: managing account plans and sales-related spending; managing and communicating sales pipeline and revenue to goal; understanding buying roles and managing relationship development plans; and driving account planning calls and workshops; Understanding of business sector and company-level issues facing organizations and applying those findings to the sales strategy for an account; Managing account teams through competitive proposal processes, including: developing proposal strategies and relevant value propositions; analyzing and evaluating competitive landscapes; identifying critical decision makers/stakeholders; writing proposals; and project managing pursuit efforts; Preparing account teams for general client and sales-focused interactions, including: preparing for meetings and presentations and creating meeting materials; and Understanding how marketing and sales functions/tactics work together to drive sales strategy on accounts.

Demonstrates thorough abilities, and/or a proven record of success, in the following areas: Communicating with impact verbally and writing client-focused proposals, presentations and other communications; Researching and using analytical skills and ability to pull out relevant data/information and provide synopses for stakeholders; Working in a strong teaming environment and build relationships/collaborate effectively with stakeholders; Thriving in a fast-paced matrixed organization, work with a strong sense of urgency and be agile in an ever-changing environment; Using excellent project and deadline management skills; and Using technical tools actively and effectively such as MS Office suite including Word, PowerPoint and Excel and Google suite including Docs, Slides and Sheets.