3.6 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Workday HCM Lead

Full-time in Atlanta, GA
4.3
4.3

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 4,039 ratings from 277 current or former employees. 33 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in our Workday Human Capital practice, within Workday Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients leverage Workday technology as a tool to enhance and unify Human Resources, talent management, and finance. We focus on understanding the forces shaping their business and developing industry tailored solutions that support our clients through the entire lifecycle of the Workday implementation. In joining, you’ll be a part of a team that helps our clients reinvent the way they process human capital management and drive change across their businesses. Acting as a true business partner, we get to know their business and human capital processes so that we can zero in on bringing them strategic value through productivity and business effectiveness improvements with Workday.

To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future. As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to: - Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of your comfort zone. - Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty. - Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development. - Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations. - Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations. - Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations. - Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients. - Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties - Focus on building trusted relationships. - Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.

Preferred skills

• Preferred Qualifications:

Degree Preferred:

Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas: - Core Human Capital Management functions as applicable to Workday; - Business processes related to Workday; - All areas within Workday; - Specialist domain knowledge for each particular area within Workday to the business and Level 2 Support Groups; - Level 3 specialist for challenging incidents that cannot be resolved at Level 2; and, - Human Capital reporting/analytics. Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas: - Supporting the art of the possible discussions with territories around future functionality; - Training support in another functional domain in order to provide coverage for illness, vacations, increase in demand, and succession plans; - Acting as a Business Process administrator by making any changes approved by governance across functional domains; - Supporting Global Process Owners and Centers of Excellence within the business on proposed changes being requested by the network, either due to regulatory reasons or as a result of Workday Releases; - Demonstrating extensive written and oral communication skills; - Working in a fast paced high tech environment; - Managing senior stakeholders; - Influencing groups to achieve the desired outcome; - Working and delivering work in a global/virtual team environment; - Presenting to groups virtually and in person; - Possessing a Workday certification in the relevant domain; - Working in a HR role or in supporting HR Systems and business processes; and, - Analyzing and drilling down into requirements to establish that a request is fully understood and documented.