3.9 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Posted a month ago on Jan. 6, 2020

Industry Tax Services - Seasonal - Director - Irvine

Full-time in Irvine, CA

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 5,981 ratings from 401 current or former employees. 53 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in our Flexibility Talent Network practice will focus on directly supporting our client engagement teams by attracting qualified candidates for short term or defined period opportunities. This unique career option provides an alternative to year round employment for people who are looking to pursue meaningful experiences or responsibilities outside their time with PwC.

As a Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:

• Arrange appropriate assignments and experiences to support others' learning and development.
  • Seek out different ways to use current and relevant technological advances.
  • Analyse marketplace trends - economical, social, cultural, technological - to identify opportunities and create value propositions.
  • Deploy methods to keep up with, and stay ahead of, new developments and ideas.
  • Offer a global perspective in stakeholder discussions and when shaping solutions/recommendations.
  • Drive and take ownership for developing networks that help deliver what is best for stakeholders.
  • Proactively manage stakeholders to create positive outcomes for all parties.
  • Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.

Thorough knowledge of the tax issues facing multinational US companies or publically traded entities, especially in the areas of tax compliance and consulting services tailored to organizations with domestic operations with the goal of tax minimization.

Comprehensive technical skills in FAS 109 and FIN 48. Proficient technical skills working with tax tools and resources including tax provision preparation software such as Tax Stream, Vertex, Corptax, RIA, or other similar platforms. Considerable experience identifying and addressing client need