3.9 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Posted a month ago on Nov. 13, 2019

Transfer Pricing - Tax Experienced Associate - McLean

Full-time in McLean, VA

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 5,900 ratings from 395 current or former employees. 53 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in our Corporate Transfer Pricing practice, within Transfer Pricing services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients develop compliant, tax efficient structures that help advance their business goals. You’ll focus on all aspects of documentation planning, dispute resolution, and advance pricing agreements. Our team helps our clients with a range of transfer pricing solutions including compliance, advancing pricing agreements, and defence and dispute resolution. You’ll focus on helping clients with business transformation that ultimately helps advance their business goals.

As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:

• Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
  • Share and collaborate effectively with others.
  • Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
  • Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
  • Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
  • Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
  • Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
  • Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of PwC firms.
  • Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct

We’re leading the way as technology-enabled tax advisors who provide value through digitization, automation and increased efficiencies - all made possible by equipping our professionals to succeed in a world where transactions are faster, more complicated and require a deeper level of sophistication. PwC Tax provides unparalleled technical knowledge and specialization and industry insights, coupled with the One Firm knowledge that brings everything PwC offers to solve our clients’ needs

Required Fields of Study:
Accounting

Additional Educational Requirements:
Other business related fields may be considered (such as, Business Administration/Management, Economics, Finance, International Business, Management, Quantitative Finance). Job seekers must demonstrate all of the minimum requirements are met for CPA licensure per respective state regulations.

1 year(s)

Certification(s) Required:
CPA or commitment to pass CPA exam before being promoted to Manager and thereafter obtain CPA licensure, Enrolled Agent or Member of the Bar

Working knowledge of transfer pricing concepts, including transfer of intellectual property, tangible goods and other financial transactions.

Proficient technical skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access) and strong analytical skills. Working experience identifying and addressing client needs: building solid relationships with clients; developing an awareness of Firm services; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor. Working experience as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.

As a tax technical professional, experience researching business and industry trends to develop a point of view to leverage in assisting with proposals.

Exposure with automation & digitization in a professional services environment including but not limited to: - innovating through new and existing technologies, along with experimenting with digitization solutions;
- working with large, complex data sets to build models and leverage data visualization tools.

We are transforming the way we deliver tax services. Find out more about what we do on our Tax Career Page at pwc.to/whatwedotax