3.9 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Posted a month ago on Nov. 1, 2019

Corporate Tax - Seasonal Senior Associate - Minneapolis

Full-time in Minneapolis, MN

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 5,900 ratings from 395 current or former employees. 53 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in our Flexibility Talent Network practice will focus on directly supporting our client engagement teams by attracting qualified candidates for short term or defined period opportunities. This unique career option provides an alternative to year round employment for people who are looking to pursue meaningful experiences or responsibilities outside their time with PwC.

Responsibilities

As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:

• Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
  • Train and lead staff
  • Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
  • Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
  • Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
  • Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
  • Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand

A role within Corporate Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet their tax obligations while managing the impact tax has on their business. Our team helps our clients improve their tax function to control risk and facilitate better decision making. You’ll focus on helping businesses with tax strategy, ensuring tax compliance, increasing post tax profits, and providing application support to achieve the best corporate tax practices.

Required Fields of Study:
Accounting

Additional Educational Requirements:
Job seekers must demonstrate all of the minimum requirements are met for CPA licensure per respective state regulations

3 year(s)

Certification(s) Required:
CPA

Comprehensive knowledge of the tax issues facing multinational US companies or publically traded entities, especially in the areas of tax compliance and consulting services tailored to organizations with domestic operations with the goal of tax minimization.

Proficient technical skills in FAS 109 and FIN 48. Some technical skills working with tax tools and resources including tax provision preparation software such as Tax Stream, Vertex, Corptax, RIA, or other similar platforms. Demonstrated experience identifying and addressing client needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings.