At PwC, we respect and value differences. When people from different backgrounds and with different points of view work together, we create the most value – for our clients, our people and society. Learn more
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 6,076 ratings from 408 employees. 53 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.
A career in our Energy Resources and Utilities Enabling Technologies practice, within Industry and Functional Apps services, will provide you with the opportunity to build secure and new digital experiences for customers, employees, and suppliers. We focus on improving apps or developing new apps for traditional and mobile devices as well as conducting usability testing to find ways to improve our clients’ user experience.
Our team helps clients transform their business through enabling technologies across marketing, finance and operations in the functional areas such as Maximo and PowerPlant.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
Train and lead staff
Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Our Field Service Mobility consultants help clients identify and execute against their enterprise resource planning needs using various mobile technologies including ClickSoftware, Oracle Service Cloud Field Service [TOA], ServiceMax, and Salesforce.com Field Service Lightning, technology. This high performing team helps clients use Oracle offerings and/or industry specific solutions to solve our clients business problems in the areas of work and resource management.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 3 year(s)
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success leading efforts in consulting, designing, and implementing mobility solutions , including the following:
- Participating in the improvement of business processes, including leveraging leading mobility solution including ClickSoftware, Oracle Service Cloud Field Service [TOA], ServiceMax, and Salesforce.com Field Service Lightning;
-Understanding the common issues facing PwC's clients in the Power and Utilities Sector;
-Understanding the common issues facing PwC's clients of all Industries and Sectors;
- Demonstrating proven extensive knowledge and success as a team leader;
- Supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust and seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation;
- Answering questions and providing direction to less-experienced staff; and,
- Coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in one or more of the following Mobile Solutions (ClickSoftware, Oracle Service Cloud Field Service [TOA], ServiceMax, and Salesforce.com Field Service Lightning) application modules doing functional configuration and/or technical development, including:
- Designing, implementing and supporting business processes in a above mentioned Mobile system environment;
- Identifying and addressing client needs;
- Building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement;
- Communicating value propositions;
- Managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections;
- Preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials;
- Communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner;
- Delivering clear requests for information;
- Demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks;
- Communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor;
- Understanding personal and team roles;
- Contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members;
- Proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; and,
- Providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.