3.6 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Talent Identification Campus Recruiting Associate

Full-time in New York City, NY
4.3
4.3

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 4,039 ratings from 277 current or former employees. 33 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You’ll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm’s people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace. It takes talented people to support the largest professional services organisation in the world. In joining our recruiting team, you’ll identify and attract talent for PwC. You’ll focus on engaging and hiring the most promising college students from campus and university. You’ll build on campus relationships with job seekers and candidates, while understanding the dynamic hiring needs of each business.

To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.

As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:

- Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
- Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
- Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of PwC firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.

High School Diploma

1 year(s)

Degree Preferred:

Basic understanding of the campus recruiting process and relationships with universities to support an entry-level talent pipeline for a global network of professional services consulting firms.

Demonstrates some ability and related functional know-how to drive the following results related to the campus recruiting lifecycle:
- Branding and marketing the firm as an employer of choice to attract and identifying talent on campus;
- Reviewing and categorizing job seeker resumes;
- Scheduling and confirming interviewers;
- Planning, coordinating, and attending, potentially, on-campus events: ordering and shipping giveaways, overseeing the attendee list, and, coordinating event logistics, such as venue and catering selection and contracting, technology requirements, nametags, etc.;
- Supporting the early identification of on-campus job seekers by utilizing recruitment technologies (CRM/ATS) and on-campus career center postings;
- Assisting with early-identification of job seekers via related firm specific programs, building working relationships with local partners, staff, business recruiters, and HR colleagues related to these recruiting efforts;
- Reviewing sourcing information systems to confirm data quality and completeness as it relates to local market information; and,
- Responding to routine recruiting-related questions from partners, staff and candidates.