3.6 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Specialized Tax Services - Research and Development - Senior Manager

Full-time in Minneapolis, MN
4.3
4.3

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 4,055 ratings from 278 current or former employees. 33 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in our Specialised Tax Services practice, within Corporate Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet their tax obligations while managing the impact tax has on their business. You’ll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing working capital, and profit sharing for partners. You’ll also help organisations understand the pricing implications of goods and services between related parties, as well as providing advice on tax implications of deals. Our team helps our clients achieve year to year consistency that leaves them in full compliance and with optimal cash savings. You’ll help our clients identify qualifying cash tax savings and refund opportunities as well as gauging the impact of deductions and credits on the effective tax rate.

Responsibilities

As a Senior Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:

• Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Directors and above
  • Be involved in the financial management of clients
  • Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
  • Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
  • Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
  • Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
  • Train, coach, and supervise team members
  • Continue to develop internal relationships and developing your PwC brand

Preferred skills

• Additional Responsibilities:
    We’re leading the way as technology-enabled tax advisors who provide value through digitization, automation and increased efficiencies - all made possible by equipping our professionals to succeed in a world where transactions are faster, more complicated and require a deeper level of sophistication. PwC Tax provides unparalleled technical knowledge and specialization and industry insights, coupled with the One Firm knowledge that brings everything PwC offers to solve our clients’ needs.

Required Fields of Study: