3.9 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Posted 4 days ago on Dec. 10, 2019

Alliance Sales Director: Salesforce (Industrial Products Sector)

Full-time in Chicago, IL

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 5,900 ratings from 395 current or former employees. 53 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. You’ll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC’s brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace. Our Business Development team supports PwC and its clients by developing sales strategies, executing tactics, and securing the resources required to close sales opportunities. As part of the team, you’ll be managing sales pursuits and the sales pipeline, helping the account team in identifying, qualifying and closing sales leads, and coordinating the utilisation of all account management methodology and business development tools.

As a Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:

• Arrange appropriate assignments and experiences to support others' learning and development.
  • Seek out different ways to use current and relevant technological advances.
  • Analyse marketplace trends - economical, social, cultural, technological - to identify opportunities and create value propositions.
  • Deploy methods to keep up with, and stay ahead of, new developments and ideas.
  • Offer a global perspective in stakeholder discussions and when shaping solutions/recommendations.
  • Drive and take ownership for developing networks that help deliver what is best for stakeholders.
  • Proactively manage stakeholders to create positive outcomes for all parties.
  • Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.

General Education Development (GED)

8 year(s)

Degree Preferred:

Preferred Fields of Study:
Business Administration/Management, Marketing, Economics, Computer and Information Science

Additional Educational Preferences:

Other business related fields of study may be considered.

Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts including:

• Exhibiting extensive knowledge of professional services selling and the ability to build and sustain long term relations with Technology Alliances and clients to drive revenue;
  • Showcasing success in an individual contributor sales role for a professional services and or technology solution organization;
  • Understanding of the structure, key issues, language, and environment of one or more industry/sector groups with an ability to discuss and explain current and emerging issues within one or more industry sectors, including services and technology applicable to those needs and effectively engage with executive level clients and with technology-focused PwC resources;
  • Utilizing extensive experience and demonstrating effectiveness and success across sales competencies;
  • Demonstrating complex Alliance management and team selling;
  • Initiating sales calls and contacts; pursuing prospects to secure meetings; winning referrals and exploring sales opportunities;
  • Soliciting information from Alliances and clients to effectively qualify and scope opportunities;
  • Playing an active role in discussing and developing solutions with client teams and clients;
  • Understanding client business issues and matching them to service capabilities/revenue opportunities;
  • Leading and coaching complex sales processes through effective targeting of buyers and influencers;
  • Overcoming objections and obstacles to win the business, develop and execute a targeted relationship and account development strategy;
  • Utilizing sales cycle methodology, account, and relationship development methodology;
  • Demonstrating relationship effectiveness, including the ability to establish and develop long-term Alliance, PwC Account Team, and client relationships;
  • Effectively representing both Alliance and client needs to establish appropriate solutions are brought to the client;
  • Building trust with the Alliance;
  • Successfully navigating a complex internal organization consisting of dozens of distinct capabilities and practices;
  • Thriving in an unstructured and evolving team and organizational environment;
  • Demonstrating personal effectiveness, including a proven ability to accomplish and exceed goals within challenging, complex organizations;
  • Projecting executive presence and professionalism sufficient to interact with C-level executives and senior partners;
  • Remaining tenacious and undeterred by criticism and setbacks; and,
  • Meeting significant targets and goals with minimal oversight and direction on a daily, weekly, or even monthly basic.