3.9 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Posted 3 weeks ago on Nov. 13, 2019

SAP Finance Implementation Associate

Full-time in New York City, NY

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 5,900 ratings from 395 current or former employees. 53 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in our SAP Finance practice, within SAP Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients maximise the value of their SAP investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply chain, engineering, and human capital. We provide comprehensive consulting, system integration and implementation services across multiple SAP applications, products and technologies. Simply put, we focus on delivering business led, technology enabled change for our clients including industry specific enterprise resource planning and the latest in mobile, analytics and cloud solutions. In joining our finance team, you’ll work with our clients to transform their finance function and processes by leveraging SAP applications to enhance their core transaction processing and reporting competencies ultimately strengthening their ability to support management decision making and corporate strategy.

As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:

• Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
  • Share and collaborate effectively with others.
  • Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
  • Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
  • Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
  • Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
  • Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
  • Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of PwC firms.
  • Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct

1 year(s)

Demonstrates some knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Working with SAP FICO based solutions in one or more modules to contribute as a functional team member in consulting, designing, and implementing those solutions; and,
- Consulting and assisting clients with the implementation and support of SAP FICO based solutions and improving business processes.

Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success with one or more SAP FICO application modules and functional configuration and/or technical development, including the following areas:
- Designing, implementing and supporting business processes in an SAP environment;
- Designing, building, testing and deploying SAP FICO solutions; and,
- Building solid relationships with clients, developing an awareness of firm services; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information, demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks, communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor; and,
- Contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members, proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback, providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.

For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.