At PwC, we respect and value differences. When people from different backgrounds and with different points of view work together, we create the most value – for our clients, our people and society. Learn more
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 4,039 ratings from 277 current or former employees. 33 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.
A career within Regulatory Risk and Compliance services, will provide you with the opportunity to help companies rethink their approach to risk and create a sustainable risk advantage. We’re a part of a unique client proposition, assisting our clients develop proper internal controls by leveraging analytics and technology solutions to underpin efficient execution of governance, to optimise their risk and compliance policies and processes, and improve business performance.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 1 year(s)
Degree Preferred: Master Degree
Demonstrates some knowledge and/or a proven record of success inPharmaceuticals and Life Sciences Risk and Regulatory business processes and global and US transparency requirements, and proven abilities in developing applications to manage these business processes.
Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of successin contributing on client engagement teams that design and develop data management architecture and technology solutions, including:
- Evaluating enterprise data architecture feasibility, risk and technologies related to business change i.e. assessing, identifying and recommending technology and related business stakeholders' data requirements; solution prototyping and development; processes and performance from business and technical standpoints; and the impact of data changes on business and/or IT processes;
- Advising C-suite executives on emerging data management technologies and strategies consistent with clients' business strategies;
- Prioritizing, preparing and implementing data architectural improvements i.e. developing and recommending alternative technical and data management solutions, methodologies, strategies and architectural improvement plans; and,
- Developing and validating business stakeholders' conceptual data models, including socializing and implementing logical and physical solutions; identifying data sources and metadata to deliver requirements and having completed two or more full life cycle implementations is preferred.
Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of successinteracting with end users to understand and document business and functional requirements for complex projects, including full software development life cycle, application development, data management tools, and other related technologies, including:
- Enterprise data management, web application development; data modeling, integration and/or synchronization, quality, security, conversion and analysis; database administration; and/or enterprise data management policies, procedures, compliance and risk management;
- Architecture, design and development of enterprise technology solutions, including utilizing leading ETL and the ability to architect a solution;
- Design and development of data cleansing routines utilizing typical data quality functions involving standardization, transformation, rationalization, linking and matching that leverages knowledge within data, master data, metadata and technology management; and,
- Analysis of data from client’s source and master data systems to identify automated and manual remediation steps.
Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of successparticipating in consulting-related projects within a professional services environment, including:
- Collaborating and contributing as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback;
- Identifying and addressing client needs: building solid relationships with clients; developing an awareness of firm services; approaching client in an organized manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor;
- Prioritizing and handling multiple tasks; researching and analyzing pertinent client, industry, and technical matters; utilizing problem-solving skills; and, communicating effectively in written and verbal formats to various audiences including various levels of management and external clients in a professional business environment; and,
- Coaching and collaborating with associates who assist with this work, including providing coaching, feedback and guidance on work performance.