3.9 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Posted a month ago on Jan. 19, 2020

IPS - Finance Effectiveness - Consulting Senior Associate

Full-time in Dallas, TX

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 5,981 ratings from 401 current or former employees. 53 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career within Finance Consulting services, will provide the opportunity to work alongside CEOs, CFOs, controllers and treasurers to optimise the structure of their finance functions and improve their contribution to the business. We support our clients by addressing the challenges of achieving appropriate standards of control, efficient back office opportunities and support to the business through insight and challenge.

As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:

• Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
  • Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
  • Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
  • Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from from current trends in business area.
  • Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
  • Share relevant thought leadership.
  • Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
  • Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
  • Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.

Minimum years experience required

• 3+ years of Advisory Client Facing Consulting experience having served in a Finance Transformation or Finance Effectiveness Consulting role.

Travel Requirements: 75%-80% weekly travel

Degree Preferred:
Master of Business Administration

- Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting processes- Design of driver-based planning models  - Integrated planning across Finance, Commercial, and Operations functions - Identification of key business drivers that impact financials - Implementation and execution of Zero-Based Budgeting (ZBB), and processes to manage global cost transformation programs - Design and rationalization of management reporting and key KPIs/Metrics- Org design and setup of Global CoE's for planning and reporting activities- Understanding of digital technologies and the impact on FP&A including analytical tools, AI, etc.

- Demonstrates proven considerable knowledge and understanding around organizational design and operational metrics.
- Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge with the design of operational metrics to support strategic plans, dashboard design and benchmarking/standard industry practices.
- Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge of business intelligence tools to support the reporting and monitoring of performance metrics.
- Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and exposure of the common issues facing clients in their industry.
- Demonstrates ability to write and deliver proposals to prospective clients.
- Demonstrates experience identifying and addressing client needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings; communicating a broad range of Firm services; managing engagements including preparing concise, accurate documents and balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues.
- Demonstrates experience as a team leader: creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.
- Demonstrates a proven thorough level of ability with the automation of performance metrics and the technologies that support automation including: Access, SharePoint and the Program Assessment Rating Tool Demonstrates proven thorough technical skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), as well as well as some ability utilizing of Lotus Notes.