3.9 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Posted 3 weeks ago on Jan. 20, 2020

Financial Services Advisory - Asset & Wealth Management Manager

Full-time in Atlanta, GA

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 5,981 ratings from 401 current or former employees. 53 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career within Operations Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients optimise all elements of their operations to move beyond the role of a cost effective business enabler and become a source of competitive advantages. We focus on product innovation and development, supply chain, procurement and sourcing, manufacturing operations, service operations and capital asset programmes to drive both growth and profitability.

As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:

• Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of comfort zone.
  • Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
  • Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
  • Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
  • Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
  • Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
  • Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
  • Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
  • Focus on building trusted relationships.
  • Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.

BXT (Business, Experience and Technology) is a fluid, tailored approach to solving business challenges built around facilitating meaningful dialogue between different perspectives. This is a global Initiative across the firm to bring the best of business, experience and technology teams together to better compete against big consultancies and creative agencies alike.

6 year(s)

Degree Preferred:
Master Degree

Preferred Fields of Study:
Business Administration/Management, Operations Management/Research, Finance, Accounting, Engineering, Computer and Information Science

Certification(s) Preferred:
CFA, CFP, Financial Securities licenses (e.g., Series 6, Series 7).

Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the Asset and Wealth Management industry including the following areas: - Wealth Management, Broker Dealer, Wirehouse, and/or Retirement business models and services; - Development and deployment of digital wealth management solutions; - Transaction lifecycles of Financial Services products; - Operations and administration of Financial Services businesses; - Data and systems interactions including IT tools and technology; - Documentation and the identification of key controls within the transaction lifecycle; - Process and Business Requirements; - Financial operations, including the financial close, planning and forecasting processes; - Statutory Reporting, GAAP or IFRS requirements; -Trends of global organizations utilizing pragmatic approaches to achieve sustainable financial functions and operating models; - Functional knowledge of business intelligence and performance management software tools; and, - Wealth Management Strategy and Transformation, Product and/or Service Innovation and Development, including digital solutions, Supply and Demand Planning and Pricing, and Service Operations.

Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success leading large teams through the design and implementation of changes to Operations, including people, process and technology including the following areas: - Leading the delivery of significant business results that utilizes strategic and creative thinking, problem solving, individual initiative; - Leading project work streams, emphasizing the ability to build collaborative relationships with team members and clients; - Coaching others including building productive and collaborative relationships with team members and proactively providing and seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; - Communicating complex information effectively in written and verbal formats to various situations and audiences; - Conducting and managing market research and quantitative and qualitative analyses, including the synthesis of complex data into meaningful insights and the ability to grasp readily analytical frameworks and employ them effectively to either qualitative or quantitative evidence; - Leading and delivering projects including bringing together the right perspectives, identifying roadblocks, and integrating feedback from clients and team members; - Managing delivery from project scoping to conclusion, while consistently keeping the client’s goals in mind; - Developing and growing team members; - Communicating complex information effectively; - Approaching new projects with an open mind; - Demonstrating empathy for coworkers and customers; - Learning from mistakes and ask for help when needed; and, - Believing in the value created by diverse teams and can adapt to a variety of working styles.