Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates proven expertise and success with selling, executing and leading all aspects of complex engagements within the SAP BPC product suite, including:
- Delivering SAP BPC-based solutions, achieving on-time and on-budget delivery;
- Developing independently new market-differentiated BPC solutions;
- Leading proposal development efforts;
- Leveraging BPC consulting knowledge to assist clients in the implementation and support of SAP BPC budgeting, planning packaged solutions and improving financial business processes;
- Understanding the common issues facing clients in the financial services industry (e.g., banking, insurance and/or investment management), or clients who provide products and services in at least one of the following sectors (e.g., aerospace and defense, automotive, consumer and retail, energy, industrial products, technology or utilities).
Demonstrates proven expert-level abilities and success with SAP BPC functional configuration and development with emphasis on core financial business processes, including:
- Consolidating, budgeting, forecasting and reporting;
- Designing, implementing and supporting complex financial business processes in a SAP BPC environment;
- Identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities, and communicate value propositions; preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials; and defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection;
- Leading teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation.