3.6 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Insurance Data Architect, Experienced Associate

Full-time in Chicago, IL
4.3
4.3

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 4,055 ratings from 278 current or former employees. 33 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in our Insurance Operations practice, within Data and Analytics Technology services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations uncover enterprise insights and drive business results using smarter data analytics. We focus on a collection of organisational technology capabilities, including business intelligence, data management, and data assurance that help our clients drive innovation, growth, and change within their organisations in order to keep up with the changing nature of customers and technology. You’ll make impactful decisions by mixing mind and machine to leverage data, understand and navigate risk, and help our clients gain a competitive edge. Creating business intelligence from data requires an understanding of the business, the data, and the technology used to store and analyse that data. Using our Rapid Business Intelligence Solutions, data visualisation and integrated reporting dashboards, we can deliver agile, highly interactive reporting and analytics that help our clients to more effectively run their business and understand what business questions can be answered and how to unlock the answers.

To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.

As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:

- Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
- Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
- Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of PwC firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.

1 year(s)

Demonstrates knowledge designing and leading IT business architecture and/or information architecture engagements aligned to a client's industry.

Demonstrates knowledge designing IT business architecture or information architecture engagements in client's Industry.

Demonstrates knowledge and exposure to common issues facing client's Industry.

Demonstrates experience with any of the following:
-Emerging Enterprise Data Management;
-Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence;
-Data Modeling, -Data Integration and Synchronization;
-Design and Build of Data Warehouses;
-Data Distribution, Reporting and Business Intelligence Solutions;
-Data Retention, Lifecycle, Standardization and Taxonomy ;
-Enterprise Data Management Policies, Procedures, Compliance and Risk Management.

Demonstrates experience identifying and addressing client needs:
- Building relationships with clients;
- Developing an awareness of Firm services;
- Communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner;
- Delivering clear requests for information;
- Demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks;
- Communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.

Demonstrates experience as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.

For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.