3.9 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Posted a month ago on Jan. 19, 2020

RPA Jr Developer - Automation Lab (PwC Labs)

Full-time in Detroit, MI

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 5,981 ratings from 401 current or former employees. 53 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

PwC Labs is focused on standardizing, automating, delivering tools and processes and exploring emerging technologies that drive efficiency and enable our people to reimagine the possible. Process improvement, transformation, effective use of innovative technology and data & analytics, and leveraging alternative delivery solutions are key areas of focus to drive additional value for our firm. The Automation Lab within PwC Labs is focused on implementing intelligent process automation solutions that will impact the overall efficiency and effectiveness of our business processes across Tax, Assurance, Advisory, and Internal Firm Services. Process improvement, transformation, system implementation, effective use of technology and data & analytics, and leveraging alternative delivery solutions are key areas of focus to drive additional value to our firm.

As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:

• Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
  • Share and collaborate effectively with others.
  • Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
  • Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
  • Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
  • Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
  • Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
  • Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of PwC firms.
  • Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct

The RPA JR Developer will be responsible for assisting in the design and implementation of process automation solutions using some of the leading RPA/RDA (robotics process/desktop automation) and/or other emerging automation technologies.

1 year(s)

Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success, as both an individual contributor and team member by:

• Understanding process improvement, familiar with continuous improvement methodologies such as Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen etc.;

• Working in full life cycle of automation solution implementation;

• Producing detailed support documents to match the solution designs;

• Understanding business requirements and converting them into automation solutions; and

• Delivering solutions that optimize processes across business strategies and technology capabilities.

Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success, as both an individual contributor and team member, with identifying and addressing client & business needs including:

• Designing process workflows; building, testing, and implementing RPA solutions, ensuring quality;

• Implementing automation process solutions in accordance with standard automation tool design principles and conventions;

• Collaborating with Business Analysts for process identification and feasibility;

• Performing proof of concepts to help the business recognize the feasibility of an automated solution;

• Identifying and communicating the technical implementation requirements;

• Gathering and understanding the requirements and identifying the business flow

• Developing bot’s using Flowchart and Sequence workflows;

• Creating Macros to implement vlookup formulas and executing from UiPath;

• Implementing best practices for RPA work in code review;

• Ability to prioritise and manage multiple portfolios;

• Experienced in end-to-end development of Business Processes using UiPath Robotic Process Automation;

• Problem-solving issues that arise in day to day running of UiPath processes;

• Providing timely responses and solutions as required;

• Staging and deploying the automation solution into test and live environments;

• Experienced in using UiPath Credential Manager for maintaining, securing and retrieving the user credentials;

• Demonstrating some knowledge/experience utilizing ABBYY Flexicapture as a data extraction tool in developing business use cases with that Platform.