3.9 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Posted a month ago on Nov. 13, 2019

Global Mobility Consular Services - Sr Associate - Florham Park

Full-time in Florham Park, NJ

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 5,900 ratings from 395 current or former employees. 53 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in our Global Mobility Services practice, within People and Organisation Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximise their return on the overall investment in human capital. You’ll gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of human capital, including creating sustainable value through people culture and change, designing compensation and retirement strategies, and improving human capital operations. Our team helps companies streamline and effectively manage their international assignment programme in a cost efficient manner. You’ll assist our team with international assignee management, Human Resources, payroll, finance and accounting in addition to mobility policy, process and governance consulting.

As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:

• Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
  • Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
  • Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
  • Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from from current trends in business area.
  • Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
  • Share relevant thought leadership.
  • Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
  • Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
  • Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.

We’re leading the way as technology-enabled tax advisors who provide value through digitization, automation and increased efficiencies - all made possible by equipping our professionals to succeed in a world where transactions are faster, more complicated and require a deeper level of sophistication. PwC Tax provides unparalleled technical knowledge and specialization and industry insights, coupled with the One Firm knowledge that brings everything PwC offers to solve our clients’ needs

Required Fields of Study:
Accounting

Additional Educational Requirements:

Other business related fields may be considered (such as, Business Administration/Management, Economics, Finance, International Business, Management, Quantitative Finance). Job seekers must demonstrate all of the minimum requirements are met for CPA licensure per respective state regulations.

3 year(s)

Required Knowledge and Skills:

Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:

• Communicating effectively with all levels and preparing effective written documents;
  • Strategic thinking using analytical skills;
  • Self-directing applying organizational skills;
  • Managing multiple priorities simultaneously;
  • Adhering to deadlines and adapting to changing circumstances;
  • Handling high volume while maintaining attention to detail;
  • Monitoring own work and self-editing;
  • Analyzing information and applying specialization and providing solutions;
  • Adapting to changing circumstances and prioritizing work accordingly; and,
  • Proficiency with computer software, work processing, spreadsheets and databases, aptitude for learning new programs, and commitment to data integrity.

Certification(s) Preferred:

CPA or commitment to pass CPA exam before being promoted to Manager and thereafter obtain CPA licensure, Enrolled Agent or Member of the Bar.

• High-end retail, travel, hospitality, or embassy/consulate relations; and,
  • Fluency in a second language.

We are transforming the way we deliver tax services. Find out more about what we do on our Tax Career Page at pwc.to/whatwedotax