3.6 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Office 365 Security Engineer

Full-time in Detroit, MI
4.3
4.3

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 4,055 ratings from 278 current or former employees. 33 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in Information Security, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to develop and support our internal security technologies and services across the entire global and local PwC network. You’ll focus on being the forefront of designing, developing, and implementing information technology including hardware, software, and networks that enhances security of internal information and protect our firms intellectual assets.

To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future. As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to: - Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of your comfort zone. - Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty. - Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development. - Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations. - Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations. - Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations. - Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients. - Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties - Focus on building trusted relationships. - Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.

High School Diploma

4 year(s) in progressive professional roles involving information security and/or IT management.

Degree Preferred:

Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas: - Contributing to the development of new subject matter or technical domain specialization; - Resolving problems with multiple stakeholders by continuously applying significant independent judgment and by collaborating with others; - Influencing others through a small team of direct reports, through work on projects and in teams, or through leading portions of larger projects; - Encouraging improvement and innovation within a team and nurturing and developing less-experienced staff through coaching and written and verbal feedback; - Understanding security technology at an enterprise and solution level and secure engineering principles as applied in the context of a broader understanding of the functional area and related systems and processes; ; and - Executing tasks with autonomy.

Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in security engineering with enterprise security technology including the following areas:: - Engaging business and technology stakeholders at all levels to gather long term goals and requirements; - Mapping long term business requirements to complex security architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, SABSA, Zachman etc.; - Designing and building security technology solutions aligned to a global central service environment; - Working to transition technology from a local focus to a central technology service organization; - Working in a complex, matrix organization; and - Working with multiple stakeholders across functional and technical skillsets.

For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.