3.6 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

AppTech & Emerging Technologies- Senior Associate

Full-time in Atlanta, GA
4.3
4.3

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 4,039 ratings from 277 current or former employees. 33 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in our New Technologies practice, within Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems. We help clients design approaches to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can drive business results and innovation. Our team helps organisations to embrace emerging technologies to remain competitive and improve their business by solving complex questions. Our team focuses on identifying and prioritising emerging technologies, breaking into new markets, and preparing clients to get the most out of their emerging technology investments.

Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in EAI/SOA industry leading practices, development methodologies and standards including the following areas:
- Defining, designing and implementing complex enterprise system integration solutions with industry standard technologies;
- Designing and implementing complex enterprise integration solutions with industry standard technologies including Oracle, LDAP, Active Directory, and CRM applications;
- Configuring, deploying, and testing of enterprise software applications;
- Leveraging Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) design principles and best practices;
- Developing reusable Mule extensions by writing knowledge articles based on project experience;
- Identifying and addressing client needs, building solid relationships with clients, and developing an awareness of Firm services; and,
- Communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner and delivering clear requests for information.

Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success learning and performing in functional and technical capacities, including following areas:
- Designing/configuring and the implementation/deployment of SOA architecture and fluency in web service standards such as WSSE and technologies (XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI, REST);
- Designing and implementing at least one language (and willing to learn new ones) - Java, C#, Python, etc.;
- Demonstrating experience in Application Servers such as JBoss, Tomcat, and WebSphere; and,
- Demonstrating implementation experience with Mule API management portal or another framework.