3.6 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Flexible Talent Network-Private Company Services-Assurance-Sr Assoc

Full-time in Detroit, MI
4.3
4.3

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 4,039 ratings from 277 current or former employees. 33 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in our Flexibility Talent Network practice will focus on directly supporting our client engagement teams by attracting qualified candidates for short term or defined period opportunities. This unique career option provides an alternative to year round employment for people who are looking to pursue meaningful experiences or responsibilities outside their time with PwC.

To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.

As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:

- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.

Required Fields of Study:
Accounting

2 year(s)

Certification(s) Preferred:

CPA license. International hires or hires from a PwC affiliate firm to have obtained the equivalent accounting credential in selected individual's home country.

Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in the common business and accounting issues facing non-publicly traded companies in the manufacturing, distribution and services industry. These issues include but are not limited to: mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures and (re)financing. Technical knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles in the United States (U.S. GAAP).

Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader and team member in a professional services consulting firm including the following areas:

Whole Leadership: using feedback and reflection to develop my self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas; delegating to others to provide stretch opportunities and coaching to help deliver results; and, proactively raising issues to improve effective team working.

Global Acumen: facilitating collaboration across virtual teams (utilizing appropriate technology as applicable); and, building and maintaining a professional internal and external network.

Relationships: using straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others; reading situations and being sensitive to others, modifying my behavior to build quality, diverse relationships; and, communicating with my clients, regularly updating them and sharing progress.

Business Acumen: learning about my clients' businesses and how they operate in the industry/marketplace, trying out new ideas and proposing innovative solutions to problems; and, gathering information from a range of sources when analyzing and solving complex problems.

Technical Capabilities: testing my own and others' work for quality, accuracy and relevance; making the most of opportunities for technical development through on the job learning and exposure; and, sharing relevant thought leadership with my colleagues to enhance knowledge.

Experimentation with automation & digitization in a professional services environment including but not limited to: innovating through new and existing technologies, along with experimenting with digitization solutions; and, working with large, complex data sets to build models and leverage data visualization tools.