3.9 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Posted a month ago on Nov. 12, 2019

Financial Service, Advisory - Capital Markets Senior Associate

Full-time in New York City, NY

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 5,900 ratings from 395 current or former employees. 53 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career within Operations Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients optimise all elements of their operations to move beyond the role of a cost effective business enabler and become a source of competitive advantages. We focus on product innovation and development, supply chain, procurement and sourcing, manufacturing operations, service operations and capital asset programmes to drive both growth and profitability.

As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:

• Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
  • Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
  • Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
  • Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from from current trends in business area.
  • Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
  • Share relevant thought leadership.
  • Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
  • Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
  • Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.

3 year(s)

Degree Preferred:
Master Degree

Certification(s) Preferred:

APICS CSCP, APICS CPIM, ISM CPSM, ISM CSM, or ISC CPSD

Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and success supporting large teams through the design and implementation of changes to Operations, including people, process and technology changes and the following:

- Delivering significant business results that utilizes strategic and creative thinking, problem solving, individual initiative and the following abilities:

- Leading project work streams, emphasizing the ability to build solid and collaborative relationships with team members and also work autonomously with little direction;

- Communicating effectively in written and verbal formats to various situations and audiences;

- Managing and conducting quantitative and qualitative benchmarking and primary and secondary analyses of large and complex data.

Considerable experience in Operations Strategy and Transformation, Product Innovation and Development, Supply and Demand Planning, Supply Chain Management, Procurement and Sourcing, Service Operations, Manufacturing and/or Logistics is preferred.

Considerable proven abilities and success performing with system applications that support the following processes: product lifecycle management, network optimization, planning/forecasting, merchandising, inventory management, sourcing/ e-sourcing, maintenance, enterprise asset management, materials management, warehouse management, or transportation management preferred. Specific providers could include SAP, Oracle, Manugistics, Manhattan Associates, JDA, Red Prairie, SmartOps, and/or Primavera.