3.9 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Posted 3 months ago on April 9, 2020

Financial Services Risk Consultant

Full-time in Columbia, SC

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 6,139 ratings from 412 employees. 53 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in our Advisory Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.

As a Specialist, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:

• Consistently deliver on multiple commitments.
  • Flex approach to meet the changing needs of teams and clients.
  • Identify and make suggestions for efficiencies and improvements when performing work.
  • Take action to stay up to date with the evolution and impact of technology developments.
  • Use tools, techniques and firm standard methodologies to support research, analysis and problem solving.
  • Adapt communication style to meet the needs of the situation and audience.
  • Manage expectations of stakeholders effectively.
  • Embrace diverse perspectives and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
  • Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.

Preferred skills

• Demonstrating some abilities and/or proven record of success, as both an individual contributor and team member, that indicates abilities to learn in the following areas:

• Working in a financial services environment in regulatory compliance related to consumer protection;
  • Analyzing loan documents for evidence of regulatory compliance;
  • Documenting findings of analysis in concise manner using prescribed tools;
  • Reviewing loan documents for evidence of Compliance with consumer protection regulations; and,
  • Collaborating with Regulatory subject matter specialists to understand the regulatory requirements.
  • Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success utilizing Microsoft Office Suite--e.g. Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Access, and other firm-issued technologies (such as Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx) to think analytically when addressing and resolving issues and create deliverables.

Minimum years experience required