3.9 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Posted 3 months ago on April 9, 2020

Financial Services - Appian Integration - Senior Associate

Full-time in McLean, VA

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 6,139 ratings from 412 employees. 53 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in our Digital and Applications Design practice, within Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems. We help our clients design approaches to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can get the most out of their technology investment and drive business results and innovation. Our team helps organisations align their business and operational requirements through the careful design of digital platforms and applications. You’ll help our clients with application optimisation, strategic integration of custom packaged solutions like Enterprise Resource Planning and Customer Relationship Management, and roadmap development.

As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:

• Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
  • Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
  • Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
  • Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from from current trends in business area.
  • Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
  • Share relevant thought leadership.
  • Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
  • Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
  • Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.

4+ year's of client facing Advisory Consulting experience.

Certification(s) Preferred:
N/A

Appian Developer/Integrator:

We are looking for highly motivated Appian/BPM Developers to lead and execute the build out for large Digital Transformation projects.

Required Skills:

·         Salesforce

·         Web services

Responsibilities:

·         Design and implement BPM based solutions using Appian BPM software

·         SAIL forms design, process design, SQL & Stored Procs, Service Backed Records, and proficient in Appian UX guidelines

·         Work with key client stakeholders to define business processes

·         Gather functional and technical system requirements

·         Setup client side architecture, install software, and configure for high performance and scalability

·         Provide demonstrations to clients throughout the entire project life-cycle

·         Strong communication and presentation skills

·         Strong problem solving and design skills

For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.