3.6 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Posted a month ago on Aug. 21, 2019

QA Engineer (manual & automation exp w/ Selenium/C#)

Full-time in Boston, MA
4.3
4.3

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 4,039 ratings from 277 current or former employees. 33 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in our Audit360 practice, within Financial Services Solutions, will provide you the opportunity to use sophisticated models to value complex financial instruments and design strategies that reduce risk and maximise business opportunities for our clients. We help on a wide variety of financial and valuation issues, as well as develop and test financial models, model risk scenarios, validate expertise across various financial areas, and deliver comprehensive analytics addressing client finance issues. Our team plays an integral part in the strategic vision of our assurance practice by providing audit engagement teams support on an as needed basis for a variety of audit activities. As a part of the team, you’ll assist on ad hoc projects working side by side with the engagement teams to increase our audit quality and efficiency.

Responsibilities

As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:

• Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
  • Train and lead staff
  • Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
  • Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
  • Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
  • Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
  • Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand

4 year(s)

Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:

- Communicating effectively across multiple levels and geographies;

- Managing personnel on one or more large software quality assurance teams;

- Thorough understanding of modern software development processes including development process lifecycle, Agile development methodologies, etc.; and,

- Broad understanding of the business and market environment.

Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success  in the following areas:

- Utilizing the Quality Assurance (QA) process and different testing approaches such as automated, manual, integration, functional, BDD, TDD, unit, etc.;

- Managing resolutions from testing and assessing impacts and coordination of all QA activities, support activities, and resolving identified issues associated with go-live;

- Developing new quality assurance practices and processes used by System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology; and,

- Leveraging technical specialization in design and implementation of complex QA testing techniques including automated testing using Selenium and SpecFlow, with experience in C# and .NET preferred.