3.9 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Posted a month ago on Nov. 11, 2019

SuccessFactors Implementation Specialist

Full-time in Chicago, IL

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 5,900 ratings from 395 current or former employees. 53 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in our SAP Human Capital practice, within SAP Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients maximise the value of their SAP investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply chain, engineering, and human capital. We provide comprehensive consulting, system integration and implementation services across multiple SAP applications, products and technologies. Simply put, we focus on delivering business led, technology enabled change for our clients including industry specific enterprise resource planning and the latest in mobile, analytics and cloud solutions. As part of our human capital team, you’ll work with our clients to transform their human capital processes by leveraging SAP applications to optimise their talent and establish effective talent management through alignment, engagement, and measurement.

As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:

• Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
  • Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
  • Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
  • Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from from current trends in business area.
  • Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
  • Share relevant thought leadership.
  • Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
  • Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
  • Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.

3 year(s)

Certification(s) Preferred:

Certification in at least one SuccessFactors module

Demonstrates a thorough level of abilities and a proven record of success as both an individual contributor and team member, identifying and addressing client needs by configuring and implementing SAP SuccessFactors/HCM.

Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in full life-cycle implementations of SAP SuccessFactors from planning to configuration through go-live.

Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as both an individual contributor and as a team member, leading teams, and driving their work to establish project timelines are met.

Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in managing work streams such as monitoring for project issues and the ability to determine escalation.

Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in both functional and technical experience in Employee Central as well as all other SuccessFactors solutions.

Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success with identifying and addressing client needs.

Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in leading and participating in client discussions and meetings as well as communicating a broad range of Firm services.

Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in managing engagements, dealing with the occurrence of unanticipated issues, preparing concise and accurate documents, and balancing project economics.

Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader by: creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; keeping leadership informed of progress and issues; answering questions; and, providing direction to less-experienced staff.

For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.