3.9 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Posted 2 weeks ago on Dec. 2, 2019

Marketing Information Data Analytics Technology

Full-time in New York City, NY

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 5,900 ratings from 395 current or former employees. 53 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in our Marketing Information Data Analytics practice, within Financial Services Solutions, will provide you the opportunity to use sophisticated models to value complex financial instruments and design strategies that reduce risk and maximise business opportunities for our clients. We help on a wide variety of financial and valuation issues, as well as develop and test financial models, model risk scenarios, validate expertise across various financial areas, and deliver comprehensive analytics addressing client finance issues. Our team focuses on offering engagement teams technology based tools and services to help automate various aspects of an audit which include automated portfolio valuation and confirmation.

To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.

As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:

- Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
- Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
- Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of PwC firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.