3.6 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Technology, Media & Telecomm Delivering Deal Value IT Manager

Full-time in San Jose, CA
4.3
4.3

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 4,055 ratings from 278 current or former employees. 33 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career within Delivering Deal Value will provide you with the opportunity to help clients achieve maximum value on their deal transactions by solving transformational and other complex challenges. We focus on all operational aspects of a transaction, pre and post completion. We conduct pre deal and confirmatory due diligence, execute large-scale enterprise wide integrations, and support complex divestitures and separations on a wide range of functional and cross-functional areas.

To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.

As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:

- Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of your comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
- Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties
- Focus on building trusted relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.

This role supports the IT function within M&A, along with large-scale, cross-functional business process and systems integration, separation, and transformation changes. You will experience the complete deal cycle, from due diligence to negotiations, Day One planning, systems integration and separation, synergy analysis, and stranded cost optimization.

5 year(s)

Degree Preferred:
Master Degree

Preferred Fields of Study:
Accounting & Finance, Engineering, Information Technology, Operations Management/Research

Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:

• Leading teams across the deal spectrum (due diligence, integration, separation, etc.);
  • Planning and overseeing integration and separation projects, including Day One readiness and execution, business process and systems integration and separation, and dependency and risk management;
  • Developing and reviewing financial models for IT, including synergy savings, one-time costs, and stranded costs;
  • Recommending enterprise architecture, solutions, and systems based on industry leading practices and past experiences;
  • Building relationships and communicating effectively to positively influence peers and stakeholders;
  • Managing client engagements and economics, scope, plan; and,
  • Contributing to solution development, including sales and delivery content, thought leadership, and client qualifications.

Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as both a leader and team member, identifying and addressing client needs by:

• Leading large teams and multiple clients simultaneously;
  • Leveraging prior M&A experience;
  • Demonstrating analytical skills and systematic problem solving ability;
  • Taking initiative and working with ambiguous, changing requirements and constraints in a fast paced environment;
  • Possessing thorough project management skills and ability to structure work;
  • Having robust interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work well with others effectively in teams;
  • Communicating effectively in written and oral formats to various situations and audiences; and,
  • Willing and able to travel up to 80% of the business week.

For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.