We’re looking for an experienced Channel Manager to join our growing APAC team. We’ve earned the #4 spot on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work, #8 on Forbes 2020 Cloud 100 and are continuing our expansion into the global market. Are you up for the challenge?
As Procore’s Channel Manager, you’ll expand our channel and marketplace programme in the ANZ and ASEAN markets, building and overseeing the development and management of both existing and new strategic partners. You’ll set a strategy to grow the Procore partner ecosystem, identifying, recruiting, and enabling channel and integration partners.
This position will report to our Vice President, APAC and be based in our Sydney office. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Optimise the Procore Partner Programme for ASEAN, helping to identify, recruit, onboard, and enable a team of channel partners who can drive new business
- Partner closely with the HQ Channel & Partner Marketing teams to develop go-to-market channel strategies built specifically for the ASEAN market
- Manage day-to-day partner relations including facilitating, developing, and managing sales enablement and training plans to ensure partners are equipped to meet revenue objectives
- Set, track, and exceed revenue targets and partner recruitment goals
- Evangelise the partnership joint value proposition with Sales teams to ensure awareness and collaboration and minimising channel conflicts
- Grow the Procore Partner Ecosystem by identifying potential integration partners whose technology can expand Procore’s construction capabilities and add value to Procore customers
- Serve as a project manager, overseeing the implementation of complex and customised solutions developed on the Procore API
- Partner with Sales, both at Procore and partner organisations, to ensure they have the information and motivation required to drive understanding and adoption of integrations
- Work closely with Procore’s Product, R&D and Marketing teams to message the value of partner integrations internally and in-market to drive adoption
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in a Channel role
- Experience in a partner-facing role within a SaaS company
- Experience building a book of partners and partnerships
- Experience setting up Channel Partners in ASEAN region
- Experience establishing and developing long term lasting relationships
- Proven exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly and thoroughly gain an understanding of construction technology ecosystem
- High integrity, high energy, team player
- Commitment to excellence; ability to excel and make an immediate impact in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for cloud technologies and the construction industry
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is on the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, California with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programmes, and friends and family events.