We’re looking for a Strategic Product Consultant (SPC) to support the specialization of our Financial Management product line for Procore For Owners. Procore for Owners provides purpose-built technology enabling owners to take control of construction projects with visibility into every step of the process.
As a Strategic Product Consultant, you’ll serve as a financial expert to our customers by leveraging your knowledge of the real estate development and construction industry and Procore’s software platforms to provide best practices on utilizing our systems. You’ll partner with Implementation and Customer Success Managers at Procore to supplement client training with technical knowledge of cloud-based software and Procore platform expertise. This includes leading client and internal team trainings, creating and updating support documentation, and much more.
This position has the opportunity to be based in our New York, NY, Austin TX, or Carpinteria, CA offices. This is not an independent contractor position. We’re looking for candidates to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with Implementation Managers to develop clients into Procore and Procore For Owners experts and evangelists through training and consultation
- Conduct group training webinars and in-person sessions to educate clients on Procore and Procore For Owners tools
- Leverage knowledge of the real estate development and construction industry to improve client business processes not only in Procore and Procore For Owners, but across the client’s entire organization
- Provide the highest level of service and education to Procore’s clients through clear and effective communication
- Interact with fellow team members (mentoring and asking questions) via Slack, email, phone, and face to face meetings
- Collaborate with all levels of the Procore organization to develop best practices and drive Procore’s evolution as a market leader
- Develop a mastery of Procore’s product offerings, business model, services, emerging technologies, and Customer Success best practices
- 50% travel to client sites (may include domestic and international), industry events, and other Procore offices
What we’re looking for:
- Real estate development and construction industry professionals looking to transition into a fast-paced software training and advisory role; 5 years of industry experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with Procore platform and Procore For Owners platform (formerly known as Honest Buildings) is preferred
- Previous experience as a Property owner Project Manager or Construction Manager is preferred
- You must have extensive real estate development and construction experience managing:
- All aspects of project development, including scope definition, site selection, due diligence, entitlements, design, permitting, procurement and construction
- Project budgets and schedules
- Change orders and invoicing with architects/engineers, general contractors and/or subcontractors
- Contracts including lump/stipulated sum, cost plus and guaranteed maximum price (GMP)
- Experience conducting presentations and establishing SOPs (standard operating procedures) is preferred
- Training and/or software support preferred
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.