Procore Technologies logo

4.4 | Carpinteria, CA | Computer Software | 1001 to 5000 Employees
Posted 3 weeks ago on Aug. 21, 2019

Ux Research Coordinator

Full-time in Carpinteria, CA
See at-a-glance how well companies like Procore Technologies support the things that are important to you.
4.9
4.8
4.7
4.6
4.6
Procore Technologies is a computer software company headquartered in the Carpinteria, CA area with 1001 to 5000 employees. Procore Technologies has a 4.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,408 ratings from 95 current or former employees. 20 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

Procore is looking for a UX Research Coordinator. The ideal candidate will cultivate and oversee a program for user research recruitment by liaising with our various customer-facing partners and our legal team. Working in partnership with others, you will devise and enact solutions for customer research. This role will also support the UX research team - with the possibility of direct research project involvement.

In this role, you will be a part of Procore's UX Research team and work with multiple stakeholders (i.e., Product, Engineering, Design, Customer Success, and Marketing) to support research initiatives that create delightful, effortless experiences for our users. You'll play a major hand in shaping our recruitment process and program. You may have a burgeoning interest in applied research for technology with a background that demonstrates consistent academic or professional success. Others describe you as proactive, collaborative, and confident. You are equal parts data guru and solution-oriented innovator. You’re collaborative, open, agile, and thrive in an environment where change is the only constant.

What you’ll do:

• Scale research recruitment for our research stakeholders
  • Track and manage customer outreach and participation in user research studies
  • Schedule customers for research studies and serve as the point-of-contact
  • Uncover internal and external opportunities for customer outreach and develop an internal panel of go-to users for pilot and actual research studies
  • Make process recommendations and drive a sustainable recruitment program
  • Partner with the larger user research team to support research initiatives
  • Educate partners on best practices
  • Contribute to user research projects as needed

What we’re looking for:

• Recent grad with honors and a very analytical academic background (i.e., science, tech, engineering, math, psych, etc.) or other data-driven mindset
  • Working professional interested in entering the field of UX research
  • Experience recruiting customers for research (or some similar function)
  • Experience developing and overseeing grassroots programs with big impact
  • Highly organized across multiple databases and complex sets of information
  • Bonus points - research experience, construction industry knowledge, or software experience

About Us

Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.

We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.

Perks & Benefits

You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.