We’re looking for a Data Analyst to join Procore’s Revenue Operations team. In this role, you’ll build and maintain key reports that provide management with the information needed to lead our team of Customer Support and Custom Solutions Representatives towards key business decisions. You’ll partner with members of our Insights team to drive consistency in data sources, metrics and best practices. As a successful candidate, you’re detail-oriented, analytical, curious, and continuously looking for process improvements.
This position is based in our Austin, TX offices located at the heart of downtown. We’re looking for candidates to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Create and maintain recurring customer support reports that include metrics like CSAT, FCR, TTR, AHT, etc.
- Manage and enhance our Customer Support Representatives’ weighted performance scorecards
- Proactively utilize technical skills to extract data from multiple sources and provide clear output for decision making
- Create, update, and maintain reports and dashboards varying from MS Excel to Google Sheets to Salesforce
- Create and maintain Tableau dashboards
- Contribute new insights into ad-hoc analytics and data projects to provide innovative solutions
- Work with stakeholders to gain commitment to reporting desired output
- Maintain documentation on reports & queries
What we’re looking for:
- BS/BA in Business Administration and or equivalent work experience is required
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience with SQL and working knowledge of tables, views, and data warehouse structures
- Tableau or Looker experience
- Excellent analytical skills with proven ability to provide data analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and strict attention to detail
- Proven ability to independently prioritize tasks and requests from a variety of sources
- Detail-oriented with the ability to produce work with a high degree of accuracy
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.