Procore Technologies logo

4.4 | Carpinteria, CA | Computer Software | 1001 to 5000 Employees
Posted 2 weeks ago on Sept. 12, 2019

Candidate Experience Coordinator

Full-time in Carpinteria, CA
See at-a-glance how well companies like Procore Technologies support the things that are important to you.
4.9
4.8
4.7
4.6
4.6
Procore Technologies is a computer software company headquartered in the Carpinteria, CA area with 1001 to 5000 employees. Procore Technologies has a 4.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,408 ratings from 95 current or former employees. 20 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

As a Candidate Experience Coordinator at Procore, you’ll be responsible for day-to-day logistics, scheduling, and administration for the Talent Acquisition Department. In this role, you are a leading representative of the hiring experience at Procore, interacting with candidates, new employees, and all levels of current employees. As a successful Candidate Experience Coordinator, you have previous high-volume scheduling experience, are remarkably organized, possess exceptional communication skills, and take pride in having a customer service oriented mindset. Most importantly, you have an acute attention to detail and accuracy, experience managing competing priorities that allow you to shift gears at a moment's notice, and enjoy helping build a world-class, rapidly growing SaaS organization.

This position is based at our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.

What you'll do:

• Manage candidate’s onsite experience: greet candidates or guests, provide tours, ensure interviews begin and end on time, and walk candidates between meetings
  • Establish rapport with candidates and hiring managers during the interview process
  • Distribute candidate and hiring panel information
  • Support the administration of Procore’s Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
  • Arrange candidate travel as needed
  • Support special projects, research, and Talent events as needed

What we're looking for:

• 2+ years in a professional environment (including internships, volunteer work)
  • Thorough understanding of Google Applications
  • Previous scheduling experience preferred
  • Respect for confidential information
  • High level of organization and attention to detail
  • Genuine curiosity about people, online networks, and technology
  • Intrinsic drive for success - we are growing quickly and you will be trusted to make informed decisions
  • Team-oriented, optimistic nature; we are a small team built of encouraging, open, and willing collaborators

About Us

Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!

We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.