Procore Technologies logo

Procore Technologies

4.4 | Carpinteria, CA | Computer Software | 1001 to 5000 Employees

A message from Procore Technologies

We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment and welcome builders of all backgrounds to join our mission Learn more

Posted a week ago on Oct. 13, 2020

Lead UX Designer (Mobile / Web)

Full-time in Carpinteria, CA
See at-a-glance how well companies like Procore Technologies support the things that are important to you.
4.9
4.8
4.7
4.7
4.6
Procore Technologies is a computer software company headquartered in the Carpinteria, CA area with 1001 to 5000 employees. Procore Technologies has a 4.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,536 ratings from 102 employees. Employees have left 21 comments about their experiences working for the company on InHerSight.

What if you could use your design skills to develop a product that impacts the way communities’ hospitals, homes, sports stadiums, and schools across the world are built? Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s also one of the world’s least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. That’s why we’re looking for a talented Lead UX Designer focused on our mobile apps to join Procore on our journey to revolutionize a historically under-served industry.

As a Lead UX Designer for mobile, you’ll partner with mobile Product and Engineering teams to create delightful, effortless experiences for our mobile users. You'll shape our product and the mobile experience by understanding our users' needs and translating them into intuitive designs, validating them frequently during their path from concept to delivered product. If you constantly analyze and obsess over mobile apps and mobile experience best practices—we’d like to hear from you!

This position will report to our Mobile Design Director, and has the opportunity to be located in any of our U.S. offices.  Remote candidates will be considered based on experience.

What you'll do:

• Partner with Product and Engineering leaders to build a mobile strategy that aligns to our company goals and product vision.
  • Design and validate new experiences via mockups, wireframes, flow diagrams, sketches, and other UX artifacts for our cloud-based mobile applications.
  • Build mobile concepts and high fidelity interactive prototypes to help guide the future direction of the mobile experience.
  • Conduct frequent usability tests with real Procore users (online and/or in-person at job sites around the country).
  • Collaborate with cross-functional product teams that include Product Managers and Engineers to gain insight into project goals and feasibility.

What we're looking for:

• Bachelor’s or master’s preferred in graphic design, HCI, UX, a related area of study, or equivalent work experience
  • 7+ years of experience designing world-class apps with a strong portfolio of mobile and web projects and examples to showcase your understanding of mobile design and user experience best practices.
  • Proficiency with leading design software such as Figma or Sketch and the Adobe Creative Suite.
  • Knowledge of mobile design platform standards and passion for interaction design.
  • Curiosity about the way people think and human behavior.
  • Excellent communication skills with a proven track record presenting designs to cross-functional teams and evangelizing UX to the organization.
  • Experience working on an agile software development team.
  • Excellent visual design skills, typography, layout, and color usage.

About Us

Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!

We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.

Perks & Benefits

You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. All interns joining the Procore team will have full access to all on-campus perks including employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.