Procore Technologies logo

Procore Technologies

4.4 | Carpinteria, CA | Computer Software | 1001 to 5000 Employees

A message from Procore Technologies

We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment and welcome builders of all backgrounds to join our mission Learn more

Posted a month ago on Sept. 23, 2020

Account Executive, Strategic

Full-time (Can work remote)
See at-a-glance how well companies like Procore Technologies support the things that are important to you.
4.9
4.8
4.7
4.7
4.6
Procore Technologies is a computer software company headquartered in the Carpinteria, CA area with 1001 to 5000 employees. Procore Technologies has a 4.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,536 ratings from 102 employees. Employees have left 21 comments about their experiences working for the company on InHerSight.

We’re looking for a goal and results oriented Strategic Global Account Manager to join our new Strategic Sales team. In this role, you’ll apply an understanding of Procore’s products, sales methodology, processes, prospecting techniques, and customer base while selling to target strategic accounts that can benefit from our premiere construction project management platform. This is a mission critical role that will play a pivotal part in securing long term success by providing the largest builders across commercial and public sector construction with the best platform for their stakeholders. If you’re interested in helping shape the vision of Strategic Global Account Management at Procore—apply today.

This role will report into our Vice President, Strategic Accounts and has the opportunity to work remotely from any US location. We are looking for someone to join our team immediately

What you’ll do:

• Develop and execute target account strategy for our top global strategic accounts alongside key executive and technical leadership
  • Identify, engage and qualify prospects; track activity in Salesforce
  • Structure and negotiate business terms and contracts with line-of-business, procurement, senior management and/or C-level executives
  • Selling to C-suite, solution sales, ability to sell to multiple stakeholders, selling against P/L, negotiating, presenting, closing
  • Close business with new accounts and expand revenue within designated customer accounts to achieve Procore’s strategic objectives and quotas
  • Provide sales forecasting to sales leadership in a timely manner
  • Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on customer needs, industry trends, market activities, and competitors
  • Monitor competition and respond immediately and appropriately

What we’re looking for:

• 10+ years of demonstrated successful software sales; proven experience identifying and closing seven figure contracts
  • Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
  • Proven history of over-quota achievement
  • Prefer experience selling into construction industry, top ENR segment
  • History selling licenses or subscriptions to large, complex organizations with demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
  • Experience working with an extended sales team
  • International experience is a plus
  • Construction experience (in any capacity) is a plus, not a requirement
  • A perfect mix of curiosity, ambition and proactiveness, resilience and optimism, competitive and value added mindset

About Us

Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!

We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.

Perks & Benefits

You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.