Procore Technologies logo

Procore Technologies

4.4 | Carpinteria, CA | Computer Software | 1001 to 5000 Employees

A message from Procore Technologies

We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment and welcome builders of all backgrounds to join our mission Learn more

Posted a week ago on Oct. 14, 2020

Revenue coordinator

Full-time in Austin, TX
See at-a-glance how well companies like Procore Technologies support the things that are important to you.
4.9
4.8
4.7
4.7
4.6
Procore Technologies is a computer software company headquartered in the Carpinteria, CA area with 1001 to 5000 employees. Procore Technologies has a 4.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,536 ratings from 102 employees. Employees have left 21 comments about their experiences working for the company on InHerSight.

Procore is seeking a Revenue Coordinator to join our Revenue Operations, Strategy and Enablement team. In this role, you’ll interface with all levels of our organization to drive the advancement of projects, streamline processes, and ensure our teams are set-up for success. Successful candidates are organized, proactive, and able to manage a wide range of tasks. If you’re resourceful, driven, and efficient while maintaining an approachable and professional presence—we’d like to hear from you!

This position reports into the Manager of Revenue Coordinators and will be based in our Austin office. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.

What you’ll do:

• Proactively bring together appropriate people and resources to support the critical Revenue activities and mission
  • Enjoy switching gears quickly and learning new things
  • Thrive in a collaborative work environment that requires teamwork, trust, and the willingness to jump into new projects to help the team
  • Utilize proficient time management skills to plan, organize, and coordinate the administrative aspects of the Revenue team’s activities
  • Specialize in an area of focus within the Revenue Org and ensure that processes, communication, and execution are streamlined, transparent and efficient

What we’re looking for:

• Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required; this position requires a business/office management background generally equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in a business or administrative related field
  • 3+ years of previous experience working in an administrative role
  • Strong working knowledge of MS Office and Google applications
  • Outstanding social and communication skills in a professional environment
  • Strong listening skills with the ability to ask questions and suggest new ideas
  • Comfortability working in Salesforce is a plus

About Us
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!

We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.

Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.